Air Sequential Compression Leg Massager – Professional massage therapy at home
Are you complaining of persisting pain in your lower extremities? Are you the sort of person whose occupation takes the toll of your legs and feet? Or are you often grumbling about the ugly cellulite marks on your legs and thighs?
Now, you don’t have to worry because here’s teh Air Sequential Compression
Leg Massager from Powerpress! It will provide soothing relief to your leg and foot pain. Experience the full service from a professional massager without ever having to leave the house!
When using the Air Sequential Compression Leg Massager – just lie back and relax while air relax does the work for you.
It helps relieve leg and feet pain after a long day at work or training. Massage can do wonders for our body, and specifically a leg massage can give you the relief that your legs need to support your body.
- It has four Chamber Sequential Compression Set (Pump + 2 Large Full Leg Garments + Bilateral Connector), 220V machine available, ship to worldwide, Made in U.S.A.
- It features the air compression massage mode / Garment Cover Size: Mid Calf-18″, Knee-20″, Mid Thigh-24″, Fits most people. Call if you need bigger size.
- 15 sec inflation / deflation per chamber one after another. Very relaxing under the timer.
- It features the timer setting (10, 20 and 30 minutes).
- It has the adjustable pressure range 20 ~ 100 mmHg, 60 min timer. Adjust to suit your preference in pressure
- It has a quick and easy-to-use connector with safety & lock system. Simple to set up and use – see the video.
- For unisex
Mode: Massage / Blood Circulation / 1-4 Chamber Choose Care Mode
What can air relax blood & lymphatic circulation therapy system do to your body? Well, it helps relieve pains, swelling and many other ailments of the body, which include the following:
- knee problems
- swollen leg
- varicose veins
- water retention
This type of therapy system also provides overall relief by:
- improving your blood & lymphatic system circulation, which nourishes cells and improves waste elimination.
- releasing nerve compression.
- flushing waste naturally.
- minimizing venous insufficiency.
- encouraging quick athletic sports recovery.
- helping the release of endorphins/amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
The air relax blood & lymphatic circulation therapy system is an ideal choice for professional athletes and sportsmen. Perfect after an intense workout!
Alternative solution for cellulite marks
Do you know that it also slows down the formation of cellulite on its early stage? Cellulite appears when the fat deposits in our feet compress the lymph vessels, making the lymph flow difficult.
When the cellulite is on its incipient stages, it is easy to activate the flow of the accumulated wastes and solve definitively the issues of difficult lymph flow.
The Air Sequential Compression Leg Massager is designed to compress the arteries and thus increase lymph and blood flow to prevent the cellulite from appearing. It makes for an ideal solution in preventing the appearance of cellulite, and can be more effective especially when the cellulite is on its early stage.
Why would you choose the Air Sequential Compression Leg Massager?
There are times that we suffer leg and foot pain, and there are some times that we experience certain ailments that hinder us from doing our day-to-day tasks. Air compression leg massagers help in improving your condition and provide many health benefits that you’d never expect.
For instance, air compression leg massagers are designed to promote healthy blood flow in your lower extremities. This can help in minimizing the severity of certain circulatory or lymphatic vessel diseases such as edema.
They also help in improving your posture, making them ideal for people who are suffering posture problems. They can also help in improving the condition of people with peripheral artery disease and venous insufficiency.
People with leg ulcers (particularly ones that take too long to heal) as a result of chronic insufficiency will also benefit from using the Air Sequential Compression Leg Massager. When applied in the right procedure, an leg ulcer can be healed within only 20 days (compared to the average healing time of 90 days).
Depending on a person’s condition and its severity, doctors can recommend the Air Sequential Compression Leg Massager. Before you use one, it is absolutely advisable to consult with your doctor first.