This foot massaging machine gives you relief, comfort and luxurious feeling — without the “ultra-luxurious” price!
The feet and legs receive the most tension from our day-to-day activities. Other parts like the calves, knees, and ankles are also often affected by the pain.
Fortunately, you don’t need to go to a professional masseuse, reflexologist or therapist to receive massages and therapies when you need them the most. Foot and leg massage machines are now available and have been popular on the market. They specifically target a consumer base who wants to receive massages for their painful and highly-tensed feet and legs without ever having to leave home and spend thousands and dollars for professional help.
iLiving USA is one of the well-known and trusted brands in home goods and appliances. Among their popular items in their product line are their massage machines that range from full-sized massage chairs and foot massagers. And speaking of foot massagers, one of their popular models is the iLiving Massage King MK-9199 Plus Newest Multi-Function Foot Massager/Leg Knee Angle Massager with Heat Therapy 2016 Model, Grey. It’s one of iLiving’s newest and most remarkable massaging machines aimed to give relief and comfort to your legs and feet, as well as an overall invigorating sensation.
Product description and benefits
The iLiving Massage King MK-9199 Plus Newest Multi-Function Foot Massager/Leg Knee Angle Massager with Heat Therapy 2016 Model, Grey is a comprehensive massager for your lower extremities that works on your legs, knees, thighs, and ankles in addition to your feet.
You can get the benefits of a quality massage in the comfort of your own home.
This multi-function massager is an all-in-one massager for your entire lower body.
A cold sensation on the feet and legs may be an indication of a nerve problem. The iLiving Massage King MK-9199 Plus Newest Multi-Function Foot Massager/Leg Knee Angle Massager with Heat Therapy 2016 Model, Grey is equipped with heat therapy to more effectively relax sore and tense muscles and relieve pain and swelling in your joints.
Just slipping your feet and legs into the machine, you will feel absolute comfort already, as the iLiving Massage King MK-9199 Plus Newest Multi-Function Foot Massager/Leg Knee Angle Massager with Heat Therapy 2016 Model, Grey is built with an ultra-soft and luxurious faux leather. It’s almost like you’re being pampered to a foot spa but in the comfort of your own abode. You can watch TV, read or tinker with your smartphone or tablet while receiving an expert-level foot and leg massage from this neat and nifty massage.
Buy one today and stay healthy and comfy without having to leave your home. Use it any time of the day or season — rain or shine, day or night.
- Soft, luxurious faux leather; for your comfort.
- Designed and engineered in the United States
- For your thigh: fully adjustable, you can adjust the massager from 0-90 degrees, depending on your personal preferences or needs. The gentle rolling pressure will help in relaxing stiff muscles.
- For your knee: the acupressure points of your knee will be massaged from different angles.
- Its infrared heating device can clear and activate the channels and collateral’s in your legs as well as using an infrared heating function to effectively alleviate joint pain and as a result, give you relief when you need it.
- For your leg – the MK-9199 Plus’ double action design is able to more effectively massage the leg as compared to other leading massagers.
- Gentle air-pressure massaging action on both sides of your leg specifically target acupressure points, which will improve blood circulation and reduce fatigue
- For your foot – use the roller or traction in combination with gentle kneading pressure to stimulate the soles of your feet. It’s almost akin to receiving reflexology treatment.
- ETL certified.
- Power: standard 110v plugs into a regular outlet.
- Dimensions: 21 x 21 x 24 inches; 49 pounds.
- 1-year product warranty. (however, to ascertain yourself of the product’s warranty, contact the manufacturer or authorized sellers/dealers directly regarding this matter).
- It is too big, heavy and bulky to transport.
- It can be too expensive for some.
- The massage settings are too intense even when they are set at the lowest levels — not particularly ideal for those with tender feet and legs, or for those who want only lighter massages.
Check out Amazon for more product details, pricing, and customer reviews.