If you come home worn out from work or any other sporting activity, the first thing you want is to have a rest or sleep. But the other thing you’re also craving for? A full-body massage that lets your tense and tired muscles loose and relax. A massage that either invigorates your senses or relaxes you as it lulls you to sleep (and that’s the best thing for most of us busy folks!)
The HoMedics HHP-250-THP Thera-P Hot and Cold Massager is an excellent massaging tool which you can use by yourself or with a friend or loved one. See the details about this product, and what it can do for you to massage your way out of tense, tired and painful sensation in your muscles after a highly intense day at work at the office, or any sporting/outdoor activity.
The HoMedics HHP-250-THP Thera-P Hot and Cold Massager gives an invigorating vibration massage for the entire body with variable speed controls and comforting heat.
This is a hand held massager ideal for massaging those difficult to reach areas, thanks to the different attachments (which can be detailed in the list below). You can use just one or all nine custom massage heads or attachments.
The HoMedics HHP-250-THP Thera-P Hot and Cold Massager can be your ultimate and all-around massaging tool! Use its heat function for a soothing massage or a cool gel to treat inflammation or swelling.
Nine custom massage attachments are included:
- comforting heat
- cold gel
- dispersed pressure
- pressure point
- gentle pressure
- spread point
Other product features and specifications:
- Variable speed control (Off/Low, High)
- The cold treatment helps in reducing inflammation and swelling
- Storage bag is included.
- Not recommended for use by diabetics
- Dimensions: 10.43 x 7.28 x 3.31 in.; 2 lbs.
If you are suffering from leg cramps, sore muscle, stiff neck, painful back, etc., the
Instructions for Use
To reduce the risk of electric shock, this appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the proper outlet. DO NOT change the plug in any way.
1. This unit is powered by and comes equipped with a UL approved cord. ALWAYS make sure the unit is set to the “OFF” position before inserting the plug into a 120-volt electrical outlet.
2. Massage: To activate Massage function, slide the bottom switch to “ON”. Slide the switch forward (A) to increase massage intensity.
Massage + Heat: Once massage function is on, press the HEAT button (B) to activate Heat
NOTE: The heat function can only be activated when the massage function is in use.
What do the customer reviews enthuse about the product?
- Users rave about its versatility — they can use the different massage attachments according to their preference.
- It is lightweight for some people.
- It gives better relief to sore muscles, leg cramps, painful back, stiff neck — any part of the body that’s tired and overworked.
What the customers do not like most about this product:
- It can be hard to use.
- It can be bulky and heavy for some.
You can check out other customer reviews on Amazon, eBay, other online stores or blogs to help you in comparing prices and know about their pros and cons, as well as their product details, discounts/deals and purchasing/delivery/shipping information.
Say goodbye to body pains with HoMedics HHP-250-THP Thera-P Hot and Cold Massager!